Dear Deanna, How Did You Deal With Supervised Visitations?

After three months at the YWCA I started being harassed. A 20 year old employee started telling me when to have the childen pick up their toys etc...and was stepping over my parental boundaries. They were not following their safety protocall. (This is a domestic violence case and we were at a domestic violence shelter.) I wrote a letter to all their funders and in 30 days the program was shut down for about nine months. Little did the YWCA know, but I was doing a security type position a block away from the domestic violence shelter. 



If my former spouse harmed me while at the services, the publicity would have been out of this world. The YWCA did not want to take that chance and have the company look bad. Leter on I found out the CEO of the YWCA is friends with my judge and that they receive money from the Violence Against Women's Act (VAWA) Most people do not know that judges get 5%, prosecuting attorneys get 25%, and law enforcement get 25% of the funds. The best part about this is the fact that these agencies do not have to report back to the Federal government where the money was spent. What that means is they can pocket this money and no one is the wiser. 

If anyone can find out how to obtian information on the funds judges receive from non profit organizations, please let me know. I have searched and searched and as far as I know, there is no record of this money. 

So what I am saying is that judges, attorneys, and law enforcement are working with the YWCA to obtain money. Think they are for your best interest, think again!

No comments:

Post a Comment